Online Apply Har Ghar Bijli Yojana: सौभाग्य योजना के लिए एक बात की योजना आप भी सुना है | Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana | Is a government initiative for power sector that is going to help millions of households in India.
इस परियोजना की घोषणा सितंबर 2017 में हमारे प्रधान मंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी द्वारा की गई थी, जिन्होंने कहा था कि विद्युतीकरण की प्रक्रिया दिसंबर 2018 तक पूरी हो जाएगी। 2011 सामाजिक-आर्थिक और जाति जनगणना (SECC) का उपयोग करते हुए, चिन्हित घरों को मुफ्त बिजली प्रदान की जाएगी। सम्बन्ध। जिनके नाम SECC में शामिल नहीं हैं, वे 500 रुपये के शुल्क पर बिजली कनेक्शन प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। साथ ही ये लोग 500 रुपये की फीस 10 किस्तों में आसानी से चुका सकते हैं। परियोजना के बारे में जानकारी का प्रसार करने के लिए, सरकार ने 16 नवंबर, 2017 को एक वेबसाइट, saubhagya.gov.in लॉन्च की। सरकार ने इस परियोजना के लिए 16 हजार करोड़ रुपये का बजट आवंटित किया है, जो चार करोड़ अविद्युतीकृत घरों की अनुमानित संख्या पर आधारित है। देश। योजना के तहत, सरकार तेल से बिजली पैदा करके पारंपरिक ईंधन स्रोतों का विकल्प प्रदान करेगी। जिन क्षेत्रों में अभी भी बिजली की पहुंच नहीं है, वे इस परियोजना की प्राथमिकता होगी। सरकार का लक्ष्य देश के हर घर में बिजली पहुंचाना है।
|Har Ghar bijli Scheme Short Scheme Details|
|Scheme Name:- Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Scheme
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Free Electricity Connection Scheme
|Pradhanmantri Har Ghar bijli Saubhagya Scheme 2023 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Scheme (Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana)|
|Launched by||By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Belonging to Poor families|
|Major Benefit||Free Electricity Connection|
|Scheme Objective||Giving electricity connection to poor people for free|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Launched Date||25 September 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—-|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Scheme 2021||Official Website|
पीएम सौभाग्य योजना से मुफ्त बिजली कनेक्शन कैसे प्राप्त करें
Those who are not named in the socio-economic census of 2011 and have been living in the areas where electricity is provided under the Saubhagya scheme can avail of this subsidy.
To avail of the benefit of the Saubhagya yojana, you need to submit an application with your bank account details to any State Electricity Distribution Company (discom) office.
Goals of the PM SAUBHAGYA Initiative
The main objective of PM Saubhagya’s (Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana) scheme is to provide last-mile electricity connections to households in rural and urban areas to achieve universal household electrification in India. The goal of the scheme is to enhance access to electricity, improve the quality of life, and provide a more sustainable energy future for all citizens. The scheme aims to achieve this by providing financial and technical assistance to households for the installation of electrical connections, as well as by strengthening the rural and urban distribution systems.
The Government is working towards enhancing the standard of living for citizens through various initiatives. Improving education, healthcare, public safety, and communication are among their top priorities. One such effort is the Saubhagya Scheme, which aims to create employment opportunities and better the overall quality of life, especially for women. The lack of electricity has been a major hindrance in allowing women to step outside their homes after dark, the Saubhagya Scheme intends to address this issue. The total budget allocated for the scheme is Rs 16,320 crore, with Rs 12,320 crore being government assistance. Out of the total budget
- Rs 14,025 crore is earmarked for rural areas,
- Rs 50 crore for urban areas.
Selected Areas for PM Saubhagya Scheme Implementation
Selected Areas for PM SAUBHAGYA Scheme:
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- North-East states, etc.
The Financial Framework of the Saubhagya Scheme
|Agency||Nature of support||Quantum of support (%)|
|Other than Special Category States||Special Category States|
|Govt of India||Grant||60||85|
|Utility/State Contribution||Own Fund||10||5|
|Loan (FIs/ Banks)||Loan||30||10|
|Additional Grant from GOI on achievement of prescribed milestones||Grant||50% of total loan component(30%) i.e 15%||50% of total loan component(10%) i.e 5%|
|Maximum Grant by GOI (including additional grant on achievement of prescribed milestones)||Grant||75%||90%|
Steps for Online Registration in PM Saubhagya Scheme
In order to monitor the scheme, a web portal http://saubhagya.gov.in/ has also been created to get the progress information of the scheme and to get yourself registered for the scheme.
This portal was launched on 16 November 2017. With the help of this web portal, anyone can get their name registered to take an electricity connection. Not only this, by visiting this web portal from time to time, you can also get information about how long electricity will be given to him.
A platform for Monitoring Progress and Registering for the Scheme
- Visit the official website, i.e. https://saubhagya.gov.in/. There you will find the link to submit an online application form for different works under Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Scheme.
- On the Homepage, you will see the option of Guest and click on this option. Here you will be redirected to the “Apply Online Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Scheme Application Form 2021” page
- The login page will be displayed on the screen. Enter your username and password to access the application form.
- Clicking on the sign-in button and registering yourself is the next step you have to complete.
- The applicants would be able to check electrification progress, monthly targets, and achievements on the official website of Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Scheme 2021.
Key Documents Required for PM Saubhagya Scheme Eligibility
PM Saubhagya Yojana requires the following important documents for online application:
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, Voter ID, Passport, etc)
- Residence proof (Aadhar card, Voter ID, Ration card, etc)
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Bank account details with IFSC code
- Income certificate (for BPL category)
In the case of a rented house, a No Objection Certificate from the landlord is required.
Eligibility Requirements for PM Saubhagya Scheme
The beneficiary guidelines for the PM Saubhagya Yojana include the following:
- The scheme is open to all citizens of India who do not have access to electricity in their households.
- The household should not have received any electricity connection or assistance from any other government scheme.
- The household should meet the eligibility criteria set by the government, which includes factors such as annual income, type of dwelling, etc.
- The applicant should have valid ID proof and proof of residence to apply for the scheme.
- The applicant should also have a BPL card or provide a declaration stating that they are below the poverty line.
- The applicant should also provide an affidavit declaring that they do not own any other electrical connection.
- The applicant should provide bank details for the direct benefit transfer of the subsidy amount.
- The applicant should also provide a consent letter from the owner of the property in case they are renting or living in a rented property.
- The final selection of the beneficiary will be based on the verification of the documents and the guidelines set by the government.
- The beneficiary should utilize the connection for domestic use only and not for any commercial purpose.
These are the basic guidelines for the PM Saubhagya Yojana and may vary depending on the state and the implementing agency.
PM Saubhagya Scheme Key Advantages
The Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana (SAUBHAGYA) provides various benefits to households across India. Some of these benefits are:
- Special focus on electrification in underdeveloped states: The government has given special attention to the states of Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Rajasthan, and the North-East.
- Improved Environment: The plan aims to improve the state of the environment.
- Improved Education and Health Services: With increased access to electricity, the conditions of education and health services are expected to improve.
- Increased Connectivity: Connectivity through mobile phones, radios, and televisions is expected to increase.
- Increased Economic Activities and Employment Opportunities: The plan aims to increase economic activities and employment opportunities, especially for women.
- Mobile Application for Joining the Scheme: The scheme can be joined through a mobile app, which can also be used to submit applications.
- Solar Pack for Households: In areas where electricity has not yet been reached, the government will provide a solar pack for each house, which will include five LED bulbs and a fan.
- 24×7 Power for All: The scheme aims to achieve 24×7 power for all households by 2019, by providing electricity connections to every household across India.
- Subsidy on Equipment: The scheme will also provide a subsidy on equipment such as transformers, wires, and meters.
Saubhagya Scheme Support & Contact Information
You can reach the Saubhagya Scheme helpline by calling the toll-free number 1800-121-5555. This number is available 24/7 and you can use it to get information or assistance related to the scheme.
To keep track of the progress of the PM Saubhagya Yojana, citizens can visit the Saubhagya Portal at www.saubhagya.gov.in. This website provides information about the scheme and the latest updates. Additionally, the public can follow the scheme on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram by searching for “grameenvidyut”, and “grameen_vidyutikaran” respectively. This allows them to stay informed and up-to-date on the scheme’s advancements.