Apply For New Electricity Connection in Bihar 2023: The Bihar state government has launched the Bihar Bijli Yojana, a scheme aimed at providing electricity to rural households in the state. The online registration process is easy and accessible, allowing eligible residents to apply for free electricity connections. The scheme targets economically weaker sections of society, including those below the poverty line, scheduled castes, and tribes. The goal of the Bihar Bijli Yojana is to improve the standard of living in rural areas and provide new opportunities for growth and development.
Did you know that this scheme provides free electricity connections to eligible households? Did you know there are a few simple steps you can take to register for this scheme? The new scheme, named Bihar Bijli Yojana Online Registration 2023, has launched its online registration process for eligible applicants. Like everything else in the Government of India, registration is fast and easy.
Here are the steps to apply for a new electricity connection online in Bihar:
- Go to the BSPHCL E-Corner Online Portal at http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/
- Click on “Consumer Suvidha Activities” or go directly to http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/SuvidhaConsumerActivities.aspx
- Now go to the list of all DISCOMs as shown in the image below. Now select your Bihar state from the drop-down box on the left side and fill out the details given by you in the correct format as mentioned on this page. Click on the “आवेदन करें” link to proceed further to the online application process.
- It is now time to register for your new electricity connection in Bihar. On the next page, enter your mobile number, select your district name, and then click on the “Generate OTP” button.
- You have just requested the New Electricity Connection in Bihar. After checking your details, the File has been opened and you can Apply Online Now!
- Keep the reference number generated in the acknowledgement receipt
- Wait 15-30 working days for the connection
- Check the status of the application through the official portal using the reference number or call customer care.
Applying for Bihar Har Ghar Bijli Yojana
The Bihar Har Ghar Bijli Yojana is a government scheme aimed at providing electricity to every household in the state of Bihar.
- Application Submitted (आवेदन जमा किया गया)
- Application Verification Done by Division (आवेदन की जाँच प्रमंडल कार्यालय के द्वारा किया गया)
- Document Verification (दस्तावेज़ की जाँच)
- Dues Verification (बकाया राशि की जाँच)
- Technical Feasibility (तकनीकी फिज़िबिलिटी)
- Meter Installation On Premises (परिसर में मीटर की स्थापना)
- Meter Approved (मीटर स्थापना को अनुमोदित किया गया)
- Applicant Added in Billing Cycle (आवेदक को बिलिंग चक्र में जोड़ा गया)
Checking Application Status for Har Ghar Bijli Yojana
Har Ghar Bijli Yojana, also known as the Saubhagya scheme, is a government initiative in India aimed at providing electricity to every household in the country. The scheme was launched in 2017 and has made significant progress in electrifying rural and urban households in India. In this article, we will guide you on how to check the application status of the Har Ghar Bijli Yojana.
Steps to check Har Ghar Bijli Yojana Application Status:
- If you want to check the status of the application form and download your admit card then must visit the official B.S.P.H.C.L E-Corner Portal at http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/.
- At the homepage, click on “Consumer Suvidha Activities” or directly click http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/SuvidhaConsumerActivities.aspx to check your Suvidha application status.
- Then, I can get access to the application status of Har Ghar Bijli Yojana by clicking on the “अपने नए विधुत सम्बंधित आवेदन की स्थिति जानें” link as shown below:-
- Here applicants can enter the request number and click on the “View Status” button to track Har Ghar Bijli Yojana Application Status. When you click the search button, you will be able to get detailed information about your application, including the status of your application update.
Modifying Har Ghar Bijli Yojana Registration Form (Updating Consumer Details)
In this article, I am going to share a few steps on how you can update your consumer details in the Har Ghar Bijli Yojna form or register for the Har Ghar Bijli Yojana benefit scheme.
- First, you should visit the official BSPHCL E-Corner Online Portal at http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/ to get all information about your Har Ghar Bijli Yojana application status.
- At the homepage, click on “Consumer Suvidha Activities” or directly click here http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/SuvidhaConsumerActivities.aspx to register or update consumer details online.
- Next, in the page opens and click on the “नए विधुत सम्बंधित आवेदन में बदलाव करे / अपना आवेร์ท Application Form” link to open the page.
- Applicants can enter the Request Number to update Consumer Details and click on the “Get OTP” button to modify Har Ghar Bijli Yojana Form.
Logging in to Har Ghar Bijli Yojana
Login Har Ghar Bijli Yojana is one such scheme aimed at providing basic sanitation facilities to those who want to lead a hygienic life and make the best use of the government’s efforts to do so.
- First of all, you must like, share and follow BSPHCL on FB & Twitter. Click here one time to enter the official link. Then you can easily get informed about this Smart online portal at http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/.
- You are required to register a user account to avail of this promotion. Use the following form to complete the basic registration Click http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/Login.aspx
- Are you looking for a new home? Then the Har Ghar Bijli Yojana Login page will open as shown below:
- Remember, you can use this Har Ghar Bijli Yojana to get electricity connections in rural areas of India.
Objectives of Bihar Har Ghar Bijli Yojana
The Bihar government has now launched its electricity connection scheme named Har Ghar Bijli Yojana. The main objective of the scheme is to provide free electricity connections to every household in the state. Households that do not have electricity connections will be covered under this scheme. Apart from this, households who receive income from unorganized sources are also eligible for these connections under Har Ghar Bijli Yojana. The government has set a target of providing electricity connections to 50 lakh households under the Har Ghar Bijli Yojana.
Cost of Connection under Har Ghar Bijli Yojana
The Government of Bihar has launched the Har Ghar Bijli Yojana, a scheme aimed at providing free electricity connections to the people of the state. The scheme is a major step towards fulfilling the government’s promise of improving the power situation in the state and enhancing the overall quality of life for its citizens.
Under the scheme, beneficiaries will be given free electricity connections, without any fees. However, it is important to note that the beneficiaries will still be responsible for paying their electricity consumption bill, as per usual. In the event that a person does not wish to take an electricity connection, they must provide a written explanation for their decision.
The per capita consumption of electricity in Bihar has increased significantly over the years, from 70 units in 2005 to 256.3 kWh units at present. This scheme will help in lighting up many homes in the state and will contribute to the overall development of Bihar.
Cost of Connection under
In addition to providing free electricity connections, the government has also made it possible for citizens to apply for an increase or decrease in electricity load, or to check the status of their load extension application, through the official website at http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/Default.aspx. This online portal is a convenient and accessible solution for those who need to make changes to their electrical connections.
The Har Ghar Bijli Yojana is a commendable initiative by the Government of Bihar to improve the power situation in the state and enhance the standard of living for its citizens. The free electricity connections offered through the scheme will provide many families with access to a reliable source of power, and the online portal for making changes to connections makes the process easier for everyone involved.